This training will change your life!
Much more so than any school or university education, becoming a yoga teachers has enriched our lives way beyond the yoga mat and we are sure it will for you as well 🙂 We have been very fortunate that our own teachers are very experienced world-class teachers. We are honored and looking forward to share with you what we have learned from them and from our own experience.
We are a YogaAlliance registered yoga school. YogaAlliance is international the biggest and most well-known Yoga organisation. Every year we offer the foundation training (200-hours) as well as the advanced 300-hours advanced yoga teacher training (prerequisite: successful completion of a 200-hour introduction training).
||Preparation week-ends (mandatory):
- Saturday Sep 09, 2017: 13:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, Sep 10, 2017: 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday Sep 23, 2017: 13:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, Sep 24, 2017: 09:00 – 18:00
Main program – 08:30 – 17:15:
- Sunday, Oct 08, 2017 –
- Friday, Oct 27, 2017
- Saturdays off – no lecture: Oct 14 & 21, 2017
Final exams & end of program:
- Written exam: Saturday, Nov 11, 2017, 13:00 – 15:30
- Practical exam: students determine themselves when they want to take the practical exam; we have reserved Sunday, Nov 26, 2017 for practical exams but if you want to take the exam later you can schedule a later date with us.
200 hours that will transform your life! We will prepare you to teach yoga classes at an internationally high level so you can start a yoga teacher career anywhere in the world. The teacher training will be accepted by the YogaAlliance and you will be eligible to register with YogaAlliance. YogaAlliance is the internationally most widely recognized registration organization for yoga teachers and accepted by yoga studios globally. The program will cover:
- Teaching practice (like asana, pranayama, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques)
- Teaching methodology (Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga)
- Structuring of yoga classes for different skills levels (includes sequencing of asanas, setting a topic for the class, combining teaching of philosophy and asana, creating a supportive class environment).
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers (includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers)
- Practice hours (includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching)
- CHF 4’400 regular price
- CHF 4’100 early bird registration until March 31, 2017
- Our goal is to provide a fun and personalized learning experience. Therefore, number of participants is max. 10. Applicants will be selected based on fullfilment of requirements and fit into the group.
- A recent photo of you alone (full body shot)
- Deposit of CHF 500, which will be applied toward tuition if accepted and refunded if not accepted (less a processing fee of CHF 50).
Additional guest teachers:
- For certain topics we will invite additional experts and guest teachers.