Niyama Yoga & Pilates Studio
Niyama, Studio for Yoga & Pilates, is located in the city centre, at Falknerstrasse 35 in Basel. We offer vinyasa yoga, power yoga, yin yoga and pilates classes as well as workshops, retreats and yoga teacher trainings.
Practice in our beautiful and bright studio with professional teachers. Its important to us to create an open and relaxed atmosphere to make you feel safe and welcome.
We are very happy to be able to open the studio again in accordance with regulations of the Federal Office for Sport (BASPO). Classes will be held in the studio. Please register through the calendar (see below) because spots are limited.
Most classes take also place online via Zoom. You find the Zoom schedule below.
Additional classes from August 10
On Monday, August 10, we add more classes on the schedule:
- Monday, 9.00-10.00: Pilates 50+, Monica
- Thursday, 19.15-20.15: Yoga (EN), all levels, Lorena
- Friday, 6.45-7.45: Yoga (EN), all levels, Yannick
New: 2 Community Yoga Classes (reduced price: CHF 10, free with unlimited Niyama abo):
- Friday, 17.15-18.15, Yoga (EN), Rotation with Patrick, Sibylle & Simone (room 2), Starts: August 21
- Saturday, 10.00-11.00, Yoga (EN), Rotation with Alessia, Rachel & Clivia (room 2), Starts: August 22
You can download and print out studio class schedules here.
Live Stream Classes with Zoom
You can download and print out Zoom class schedules here.
– Price per class: CHF 10 – 20 (within this price range you decide, how much you can pay)
– Weekly pass for Zoom: CHF 50 / 35 (for students)
– Monthly pass for Zoom: CHF 160 / 120 (for students)
Please pay via e-banking or TWINT:
IBAN: CH37 0483 5098 3352 1000 0
Bank: Crédit Suisse Basel
Regula Guldimann, 4057 Basel
TWINT: Regula Guldimann, 076 562 38 21 (if TWINT doesn’t work, please pay via e-banking, thanks a lot!)
Unbelievable, but: Niyama will be 10 in 2020!!!
Yoga weekend with Regula and Sabine in the Black Forest, May 2021
Sold out, please let me know if you would like to be on a waiting list.
In May 2021 the Yoga Weekend will take place again in the beautiful and quiet Haus Hollerbühl in the Black Forest.
– Thursday, May 6th, 2021 (beginning 18.00) until Sunday, May 9th, 2021 (end approx. 11.00)
– Location: Haus Hollerbühl, Schmalenberg 20, 79875 Dachsberg, Germany
– Price in single room: CHF 554
– Price in double room: CHF 498
– The price includes 3 nights incl. half board (large brunch buffet and dinner) and yoga class
– Information and registration: email@example.com
New there are T-Shirts in the Studio Niyama Yoga available. The T-shirts are eco friendly.
The 5 niyamas are printed on the T-shirts:
– Sauca – purity
– Santosha – satisfaction
– Tapas – self-discipline, heat
– Swadhyaya – self reflection, self study
– Ishvara Pranidhana – dedication, trust
– Colors: black, white, grey, beige
– Available for woman and men
– Price: CHF 28