Prices per class
– 60 minutes: CHF 20 / CHF 15 for students
– 75 minutes: CHF 25 / CHF 20 for students
– 90 minutes: CHF 30 / CHF 25 for students
– You can buy single classes or a 10-class-card (6 month expiration, valid for all classes at Niyama).
Abos unlimited (valid only for 1 person)
– 1 month: CHF 180 / 135 for students
– 3 months: CHF 480 / 360 for students
– 6 months: CHF 880 / 660 for students
– 12 months: CHF 1650 / 1230 for students (for the second annual abo you get a reduction of CHF 100 per year; if you renew your annual abo in 2020, you get 10 % off instead of the CHF 100 (because of the 10 year anniversary of the studio) that means, the abo costs CHF 1485 / 1107 for students)
– You can stop the abos for 1 month and for 3 months once for at least 7 days (for vacation or business trips; you need to announce before the trip). Its not possible to stop the abos for 6 or 12 months for reasons like vacation or business trips.
– All of the unlimited abos can be stopped because of pregnancy, illness or an accident. You need to bring a doctor’s report to stop the abo.
In the studio, you can only pay cash. You can pay the abos via ebanking into the following account: IBAN: CH37 0483 5098 3352 1000 0 Bank: Crédit Suisse, Regula Guldimann, 4057 Basel
Or you can pay via TWINT (also possible for single classes at the studio): Regula Guldimann, 076 562 38 21
Personal Training (60 minutes)
– also offer Personal Trainings at the studio. If you are interested, please contact Regula: email@example.com
– Price: Fr. 100 for 60 minutes.
– Please note the conditions for cancellation of a Personal Training: less than 24 hours before the appointment: 50 % of the costs will be charged; cancellation less than 12 hours before the appointment: 100 % of the costs will be charged.
Health insurance refund
Some health insurances accept part of the costs of the classes. Ask your health insurance about it. We can give you a written confirmation for your insurance. Regula is member of the Schweizer Yogaverband (SYV).
The prices are valid from 1 January 2014.