- Apr 16, 2017 - Apr 23, 2017
15:00 - 10:00
Join Martin and Vanessa in one of the most beautiful natural settings in the world – the pristine beaches and rainforests of Nosara, Costa Rica . Deepen your yoga practice, nourish your soul and reconnect with your heart’s true calling. Experience authentic Costa Rican lifestyle in a private and cozy atmosphere away from mass tourism.
- Martin Becker (E-RYT 500)
- Vanessa Gilson (RYT 200)
- English & German
Dates & times
- Sun, Apr 16, 2016, 16:00 – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 11:00
In our fun and creative vinyasa flow yoga classes – suitable for all levels – we will guide you into the deeper dimensions of yoga asanas to build strength, detoxify the body and promote optimal health and deep relaxation. Through meditation, pranayama (breathing excercises) and other techniques we will start to tune into our deeper wisdom. Once we realize what is truly important, we can shed distractions and make room for our dreams to manifest in our lives. You will leave feeling rejuvenated, inspired and empowered, with invaluable new tools to support you on your journey toward your happiest, most fulfilled life.
What sets this yoga retreat apart from others is that between the morning and evening yoga sessions you can have any amount of personalised yoga instruction or you can learn to give / receive ThaiYoga Massage, we can do AcroYoga, or just any other yoga related activity – as much as you like! Yoga unlimited!
Things to do
- In your free time you can enjoy the pristine beaches (3 minutes walk from retreat center), relax with an inspiring book, journal, or plan activities in the local area, such as horseback riding, river rafting, jungle zip-lining, surfing, snorkeling, and more (not included in price).
- You can also book individual yoga sessions tailored to areas you would like to focus on (included in price).
- Each room at Nosara Retreat is uniquely designed to offer an atmosphere of casual coziness, comfort and convenience.
- Colorful ceramic nightlights adorn the balconies and terraces and wood lamps crafted by local artisans rest on bedside tables.
- All rooms have fans and plenty of windows, fresh ocean air, private bathrooms, hot water showers and WiFi.
- Most rooms include a double and a single bed.
Start: Sunday, Apr 16, 2017, 4:00 pm
- 16:00 – 17:30 Relaxing yoga class
- 17:30 – 18:30 Welcome & program overview
- 18:30 – 19:30 Free time
- 19:30 Dinner
- 22:00 Bonfire (optional)
Daily schedule Apr 17 – Apr 22
- 05:00 – 06:00 Sunrise meditation (optional)
- 07:30 – 08:00 Light breakfast
- 08:30-9:00 Meditation & scripture
- 09:00-11:00 Yoga
- 12:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 Free time/personalized yoga instruction
- 17:00-19:00 Sunset Yoga
- 19:30 Dinner
- 22:00 Bonfire (optional)
End: Sunday, Apr 23, 11am
- 07:30 Light breakfast
- 08:30 – 10:00 Yoga
- 10:00 – 11:00 Closing session & good-byes
- 11:00 – 12:00 Free time (optional)
- 12:00 – 14:00 Lunch (optional)
- All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
- 7 nights double room
- 3 healthy meals per day
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- Daily pranayama & meditation
- Personalized yoga sessions on demand, AcroYoga and ThaiMassage instruction (for groups of at least 3 people),
- Find the cheapest flights on kayak.ch, e.g. BSL to LIR, departure Saturday April 15, return Monday, April 24.
From Liberia International Airport
- For all shuttle services (Retreats or Individuals), you must make advanced reservations. Please email us to make your reservation.
- Arrivals: Shuttles depart from Liberia International Airport (LIR) for Nosara Retreat between 12 p.m and 2 p.m. daily. If you are arriving at a different time than the scheduled shuttle departure times, Individual Transportation can be arranged for you or an additional Retreat Shuttle may be possible with 3 people minimum and based upon availability.
- Departures: Shuttles depart from Nosara Retreat at 8 a.m. daily. Plan to arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled departure time. If you would like to leave at another time, reservations can be made for an additional cost.
- It is a scenic 2-½ hour drive from Liberia to Nosara. The cost is between $50-$60 per person each way and is based upon transportation type and your pick up time. Payment is due in cash (either US Dollars or Colones) upon arrival and prior to departure from Nosara Retreat. We will let you know the cost of your transportation when your reservation is confirmed.
From San Jose International Airport
- Nosara Retreat does not run regular shuttles from/to San Jose. You have the option to either hire your own taxi for the 5-hour trip from the San Jose airport to Nosara Retreat for approximately $240 or Nosara Retreat can make these arrangements for you.
- None; all levels welcome, from beginner to advanced
- Please note that no refunds are possible after February 1st, 2017