- Sep 10, 2017
13:00 - 18:00
Discover the magic of trust and play 🙂 AcroYoga combines yoga, acrobatics, and ThaiYoga massage. They merge into a unique practice that cultivates trust, connection and playfulness. We typically work in groups of three where one person is the base, one person is the flyer – performing yoga poses on top of the base’s legs – and one person is the spotter, providing safety and support to both the base and the flyer. Through practicing AcroYoga, we experience a deepening trust in ourselves and others, and realize that by working in partnership, we manifest more than we ever could alone. No prior experience or partner needed – just come and play! Ideally, you have approx. 3 months of total experience in “regular” yoga classes or comparable physical activities.
- Martin Becker (E-RYT 500), Certified AcroYoga Teacher
- Anna Kiyhan-Khadiv (RYT 200)
- German & English
Date & times
- Sunday, September 10, 14:00 – 19:00
- You do not have to bring a partner
- approx. 20
- This workshop will be offered approximately every 4 weeks between September and December.
- In case you cannot participate, you will able to participate in the workshop at one of the later dates