Do something good for you and support our new yoga teachers 🙂
As one of the largest yoga studios in Basel, we continuously run yoga teacher trainings. As part of their training, our future teachers have to teach real yoga classes to prepare them for their final exam. You are kindly invited to participate in these classes.
What does it cost?
- All the classes are donation-based
- This means you do not pay any entrance fee to Niyama and if you do not want to, you do not have to pay anything
- But if you liked the class and you want to leave a donation for the teacher, that’s totally up to you 🙂
Everybody can participate – no yoga experience required
- The classes are suitable for all skill levels.
- However, If you want to participate in a special course for beginners first, please click here (price: CHF 50).
What do I need to bring?
- Just your clothes
- Everything else (yoga mats etc.) is available at the studio for free.
When and where?
- Niyama Yoga, Falknerstrasse 35, 4001 Basel (near Barfüsserplatz, 3rd floor above the MarcoPolo store)
- For detailed address and Google map, please click here.
- Find all upcoming classes here:
|Saturday||Oct 08||13:00 – 14:15||Andreas|
|Sunday||Oct 09||14:00 – 15:15||Nicole|
|Sunday||Oct 09||14:00 – 15:15||Ornella|