This training will change your life!
Much more so than any school or university education, becoming a yoga teachers has enriched our lives way beyond the yoga mat and we are sure it will for you as well 🙂 We have been very fortunate that our own teachers are very experienced world-class teachers. We are honored and looking forward to share with you what we have learned from them and from our own experience.
We are a YogaAlliance registered yoga school. YogaAlliance is international the biggest and most well-known Yoga organisation. Every year we offer the foundation training (200-hours) as well as the advanced 300-hours advanced yoga teacher training (prerequisite: successful completion of a 200-hour introduction training).
||Preparation week-ends (mandatory):
- Saturday Jan 28, 2017: 13:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, Jan 29, 2017: 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday Feb 18, 2017: 13:00 – 19:00
- Sunday, Feb 19, 2017: 09:00 – 18:00
Main program – 08:30 – 17:15:
- Sunday, Mar 05, 2017 –
- Friday, Mar 24, 2017
- Saturdays off – no lecture: Mar 11 & 18, 2017
Final exams & end of program:
- Written exam: Saturday, April 08, 2017, 13:00 – 15:30
- Practical exam: students determine themselves when they want to take the practical exam; we have reserved Sunday, May 07, 2017 for practical exams but if you want to take the exam later you can schedule a later date with us.
The program will be accepted by the YogaAlliance and you will be eligible to register with YogaAlliance. YogaAlliance is the internationally most widely recognized registration organization for yoga teachers and accepted by yoga studios globally. The program will cover:
- Teaching practice (like asana, pranayama, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques)
- Teaching methodology (Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga)
- Structuring of yoga classes for different skills levels (includes sequencing of asanas, setting a topic for the class, combining teaching of philosophy and asana, creating a supportive class environment).
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers (includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers)
- Practice hours (includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching)
- CHF 4’400 regular price
- CHF 4’100 early bird registration until August 31, 2016
- Our goal is to provide a fun and personalized learning experience. Therefore, number of participants is max. 10. Applicants will be selected based on fullfilment of requirements and fit into the group.
- Regular yoga practice.
- Willingness to learn urdhva dhanurasana (full wheel), sirsasana (headstand, either with or without wall), adho mukha vrksasana (handstand, either with or without wall) and pincha mayurasana (forearmstand, either with or without wall).
- A recent photo of you alone (full body shot)
- Deposit of CHF 500, which will be applied toward tuition if accepted and refunded if not accepted (less a processing fee of CHF 50).
- Regula Guldimann
- For certain topics we will invite additional international experts and guest teachers.